See the Suture Express difference at work – read our case studies for proof that we bring savings and efficiency to our customers’ suture, endomechanical and disposable surgical supply chains:
- Case Study: Mercy Hospital & Medical Center
Mercy Hospital (Chicago, IL) lowered costs and maximized efficiency in suture and endomechanical supply by switching to Suture Express.
- Decreased annual spend by 5-10%
- Reduced on-hand inventory dollars by 30-50%
- Cut obsolete stock by 10%
- Saved up to 3 hours of labor each day
- Case Study: Banner Health
Banner Health implemented a mixed distribution model and asked Suture Express to innovate with them. The strategy: reduce costs by storing and distributing high-volume items at the Banner Health Consolidated Service Center, while having low-volume items overnighted from Suture Express directly to end user facilities.
- 99% next-day fill rate on 37,000+ lines
- Reduced on-hand inventory
- Lowered carrying costs
- Case Study: University of Vermont Medical Center
The University of Vermont Medical Center maintains a ‘stockless’ suture and endomechanical supply model. To keep carrying costs down, the organization relies on high next-day fill rates and low on-hand inventory. Their partnership with Suture Express has delivered:
- Just-in-time delivery: 99.65% next-day fill rate
- 99.85% pricing accuracy
- Stockless supply model for improved efficiency
Check back soon for additional case studies. Contact a sales representative near you for more information, or to get started with Suture Express.